Care Jobs in the UK & Abroad
Find care assistant jobs in England, the UK and abroad. There are live in and independent care positions in cities like London, Bournmouth and also voluntary positions available worldwide. This is a challenging but rewarding job where you can help disabled people, children, young and elderly people.
Live-in & Live-out Care Assistant Jobs & Voluntary Positions Worldwide
There are jobs for experienced staff and also people without any previous experience, you will be paid a competative wage and training and healthcare qualifications are usually provided. Care work agencies and recruiters in the UK hire native and overseas staff particularly working holiday visa participants and provide you with full training to work with clients and the opportunity to study towards an NVQ in Health and Social Care. A lot of care work jobs are live-in, when on an assignment you will be provided with food and accommodation.
Types of Roles
We list leading specialist care agencies who can help you apply to work as a live-in carer with is the ideal role for people looking for rewarding and flexible care work in the UK. You will be able to provide care for adults and children with physical disabilities treating people with spinal-cord injuries who are based all over England and Wales. It is a really rewarding care job but sometimes challenging as you are working with adults or children who are paralysed as a result of a spinal cord injury.
You could be assigned to assist a client with their everyday needs, including all personal care and domestic duties for a number of weeks at a time. Your role is to allow our clients to live the dream of being independent in their own homes. This is an opportunity to build a rewarding career within health and social care. A lot of jobs come with full training to work with our clients and you will earn holiday pay from the start. While you are on an assignment you are provided with food and accommodation.
Care Jobs in the UK
Working as a care assistant is a popular option, you could work at a care home or being a home assistant looking after elderly and vulnerable members of society. If you have previous experience in this career field then you should fine it quite easy to secure a place. Don't worry if you have though, usually full training is provided. These jobs are very rewarding but also challenging. Positions can be found throughout the UK in places like London, Birmingham, Manchester and Bournemouth. There are also medical and healthcare positions available which can be applied for in advance of arrival or in country, try online listing sites.
- Usually you need a full driving license
- The right to work in the UK (visa)
- Be aged 18 and over
- Passionate about helping people
- 2 weeks - 3 months / From: £ 1000
- 1 week - 2 weeks / From: $ 2500
- 2 weeks - 1 year / From: $ 500
Benefits of Working as a Carer
- Flexible working patterns
- Paid holiday
- Regular breaks to travel, relax and get back to your own life
- Lots of different clients in many different parts of England and Wales so you get a chance to see different places • We pay for all of your travel
- A strong support network of nurses as well as former PA’s who can give you help and advice any time you need it
- The cost of your CRB, POVA, training and accommodation covered
- In house NVQ training with easy access to our own NVQ assessors and a pay rise after completing an NVQ