Seasonal Jobs in North America
Every year thousands of people apply to work in North America and there are lots of jobs available during summer and year round. This is one of the best destinations in the world and you can be far more than just a tourist by applying to work here. If you dream of getting paid to work and travel in North America apply today.
Seasonal, Summer & Jobs in North America
Work in North America
So you want to find a job abroad? Experience the time of your life by applying for a work and travel program. Working in North America is a great way to fund travels and gain work experience which will look great on your CV. There are opportunities all year round and through our website you can secure your dream job. Sounds too good to be true? You can read more information on our guide and apply for jobs today.
Find Jobs By Destination
Popular Positions for International Staff
There are lots of jobs available including summer work and travel programs and also longer options like spending 12 months working in Canada. Types of roles you can apply for include winter skiing, hotel, hospitality, summer camp, au pair and more. On our directory you can also find gap year work and travel programs and intern programs in North America.
You could spend time doing something rewarding by applying to volunteer in North America, this is something you might not have thought about before, but if you have some free time and would like to do something different then these programs might appeal. You can find programs throughout the continent helping communities, working to protect conservation in National Parks and also helping wildlife like bears and horses.
Benefits of Working in North America:
- Finding a job and staying for up to 12 months
- Meeting new people
- Getting to travel
- Making money and getting to live in a new country
- 4 weeks - 4 months / From: $ 0
- Auckland and the North Island
- < 1 week - 1 year / From: £ 750
- United States
- 1 year - 1 Year+ / From: £ 0
Applying With an Agency
If you apply to work in North America through a sending agency / travel company the following is usually included in the price / package:
- A guaranteed job for the first several months
- Access to job and accommodation listings
- Program handbook
- Working Holiday Visa documentation
- Help, support and advice throughout duration of your trip
- Assistance setting up a bank account and social security number
- Group flights can also be arranged which are great if you worried about meeting new people or traveling by yourself