Oktoberfest Tours & Packages 2020
Oktoberfest is one of the most famous events in the world. Held annually in Germany, this 2-3 week folk festival usually takes place in late September or the beginning of October. Start planning a trip today by searching the best cheap packages from top rated travel operators.
Best Oktoberfest Tours in Munich, Germany 2019
A Guide to the Oktoberfest Festival
More than six million people from around the world attend every year! Check out essential information and everything you need to know about the Oktoberfest festival...
The most famous Oktoberfest is held in Munich, Bavaria, Germany. You can now also find mini-events throughout Europe and the world.
- One of the most famous and most fun festivals in the world
- There is a lot more than just drinking including fun fairs, music, entertainment
- The chance to meet people from all over the world
Oktoberfest 2020 Dates
Keen to know the dates for up and coming Oktoberfest festivals? Here are the dates for Oktoberfest 2020:
- Oktoberfest 2020 – Saturday, September 19th – Sunday, October 4th
Best Oktoberfest Packages
You can find local and international companies offering packages for Oktoberfest which usually include:
- Accommodation (either hotels, hostel or camping)
- Selected meals like breakfast
- Beer tent reservation (this saves you queing for hours)
- Professional tour guides
Stoke Travel offer endless fun, unlimited booze and the best party travel experiences around Europe for open-minded internationals. The Oktoberfest package with Stoke Travel offer are legendary and thousands of people have booked over the past decade.
Enter ONEWORLD365 when booking on the Stoke Travel website to get free unlimited beer and sangria and a discount of €10 per day!
View essential information on our guide to Oktoberfest:
How to Get There
Airlines that fly direct to Munich from the from United Kingdom include:
- bmi, British Airways, easyJet, eurowings, Flybe and Lufthansa.
Other airlines flying to Munich from international destinations include:
- Adria, Aegean Airlines, Aer Lingus, Air Europa, Air France, airBaltic, Alitalia, Austrian Airlines, Blue Air, Brussels Airlines, Finnair, Iberia, KLM, LOT, Luxair, Norwegian, SAS, SkyWork, SWISS, TAP Air Portugal, Turkish Airlines, VLM, Vueling and Wideroe.
If you book a package through a travel company accommodation will be included in the price. The cheapest option is camping which is also one of the most fun ways to experience the festival. For slightly more you can also stay in a hostel or hotel. If you are going to be booking Oktoberfest independently you will need to book somewhere to stay months in advance as spaces fill up quick due to the popularity of the event.