TEFL Courses in South America
South America boasts natural wonders, exquisite sunny beaches, dense rainforests, cities and above all a significant variety of people and cultures. Search the best accredited TEFL courses throughout South America and get a recognised qualified to teach English.
Accredited TEFL & TESOL Certifications in South America
Get TEFL Certified in South America
You can join a classroom TEFL course in South America or take an online course and study at your own pace from anywhere on the continent. There are TEFL, TESOL and CELTA courses in most countries which are great value. South America is one of the most exotic and also cheapest places to study for a TEFL qualification. So what are you waiting for, book a course today and get qualified to live and work in South America.
Top Reasons to Take a TEFL Course in South America
- This continent is incredible with world famous sights, cities and beaches
- There are so many different destinations and places you can study
- Improve your local language skills you could also study Spanish in South America or learn Portuguese in Brazil
- Meet other students from all over the world
- Get connected to local employers rather than applying for employment online after completion
- The best way to find English teaching jobs in South America
What Will You Learn
On a TEFL course you will generally learn:
- Introduction to the course and teaching abroad
- How to plan a lesson
- How to manage a classroom
- Best methods to instruct students
- Resources, games and activities which can help
- How to give structured teaching lessons
- Advice how to get employment and become a successful teacher
Best Places to Take a TEFL Course in South America
This really comes down to personal preference, all destinations are different and there are options in large cities and more rural locations.
Cost & Start Dates
Course prices vary depending on local and the type of course. You can usually expect to pay around £1000 (US$1500) for a full TEFL certification course. You can book a course through our website and join anytime throughout the year. You will need to book in advance to secure a space. Most courses last 4 weeks.
What you get:
- Accredited and internationally recognised TEFL course
- Recognised by schools worldwide
- Exclusive lifetime access to TEFL Job Database
- All course materials included
- Free coursebook with every classroom TEFL course
- Highly qualified and experienced TEFL tutors
Help & Advice
If you need any help arranging a TEFL course in South America please get in touch.
South America TEFL Course Reviews
If you have ever taken a TEFL course in South America and would like to add a review, write about your experience or share any recommendations please contact us.
If you provide TEFL course in South America and would like to be featured here please contact us.