Volunteer Programs for Under 18s
Aged under 18? Like to volunteer abroad? There are short term programs for 13, 14, 15,16 and 17 year olds worldwide. You can find programs all around the world in Africa, Latin America, Europe, Asia and other destinations for summer and also other times of the year. Get inspired and apply today.
Volunteering Projects Abroad
Find volunteer trips around the world for teenagers and under 18 year olds.
Types of Volunteer Programs Abroad for Teenagers
- Animal Projects
- Archaeology Projects
- Care & Community Projects
- Conservation Projects
- Journalism Projects
- Human Rights Projects
- Language Exchanges
- Law & Business Projects
- Medicine & Healthcare projects
- Sports Projects
Top Reasons to Apply
- Do something rewarding
- Visit new countries
- Meet new people
- Get a certificate of volunteer hours / completion
- Looks great on college, university and job applications.
- Make a difference
Popular Places to Go
Where you go really comes down to your personal preference, the organisation and also the type of project. Popular countries you can find projects include: Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Botswana, Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Ethiopia / Fiji, Galapagos Islands, Ghana, Jamaica, Kenya, Laos, Madagascar, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco / Nepal, Peru, Philippines, Romania, Senegal, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo and Vietnam.
Volunteer Programs for Americans
Looking to join a volunteer vacation? Search incredible trips on our website.
- 1 week - 1 year / From: $ 250
- St Louis
- 2 weeks - 1 Year+ / From: £ 1250
- Arusha, Dar es Salaam
- 2 weeks - 1 year / From: £ 1500
Summer Volunteer Programs for Under 18's
We find summer trips are the most popular and spaces can fill up quick. Apply early!
Top Rated Organisations
- Projects Abroad offer a fantastic short term volunteer programs for 16-19 year olds. 15 years can also be accepted with permission.
- Diverbo offer language exchanges in Spain.
- Volunteers for Peace offer projects overseas to American teenagers.