Company : AIP Language Institute
Location : Valencia, Spain
Duration: 1 week to 2 months
Approx Costs: 750 to 3000+ £ Pound (UK)
Our Spanish Language Summer school in Spain is ideal for 13 to 18-year-olds, with the perfect combination of fun Spanish lessons and workshops in the morning, and great recreational and cultural activities in the afternoon with participants from all over the world.
Summer is the perfect time to switch gears, travel and discover new destinations! And our Teen Summer Program combines language learning with fun and adventure.
Valencia is a perfect summer destination: sandy beaches, scrumptious food, safe streets, modern architecture and lots of history. It has everything 13 to 18-year-olds can ask for.
In addition, they will have the perfect chance to learn such a widely spoken language as Spanish is. Being immersed in a Spanish-speaking city combined with an interesting faculty and dynamic Spanish lessons provides the perfect scenario for effective language learning.
And AIP Language Institute, as an Instituto Cervantes’ Accredited Centre, is a great choice.
The price includes
• Four daily Spanish language and culture lessons (50 minutes each), from Monday to Friday (20 lessons per week). Small groups (maximum 12 students per class).
• Class materials.
• Full-board accommodation (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with a host family or in our residence hall.
• Transfer from/to Valencia airport.
• Daily activities with our culture and leisure program, including day trips during the weekend.
• A bus/metro 20-ride card recharged weekly.
• Certificate of attendance with Cervantes
• Institute guarantee.
• Personalized supervision
There are no reviews, click 'Add a review' to submit one